by Tony Vidler.
Everyone wants business to be as easy as possible, yet we so often make it harder than it has to be. What's wrong with living on some low hanging fruit if there is more of it than you can eat?
Nothing is wrong with it - it's smart business. It's not always simple to recognise where the easy business is, but some very interesting and provocative numbers have caught my attention recently, and provided the answers to where the "easiest" business is to be had.
- 81% of New Zealand consumers get their primary financial information from somewhere other than an adviser
- 60% of advisers describe themselves differently to what they actually do.
- 79% of marketing generated leads never convert to sales/customers
- Talk to your own clients and networks.
- Tell them what you do.
- Try to help them and give them useful information - be there for them.
- Be the person they trust for reliable and practical financial information.
- Do your job well, and place their interests first.
- Do it all constantly.
Like this? Then share it with others...or visit www.strictlybiz.co.nz for loads more useful and interesting information.