I have wondered if, with all the changes in financial services over recent years, any of the dinosaurs survived our own dramatic financial ice age. "Surely not", I thought.
But they ARE still out there!
- it is programmed internally to hunt for every meal. That is its base instinct.
- it simply eats whatever it kills. It is not a particularly discerning diner, as long as it gets meat.
- if it cannot catch and kill new prey, it will resort to cannibalism and attack its own kind
- it cannot be tamed or domesticated. It will always be a wild creature that will turn on any other.
- it has a poorly developed mind. Logic, rational thought, understanding of consequences are non-existent.
- it has very basic emotional development. The entire set of emotions consist of "happy" ("have just killed and eaten something"), & "angry" ("have not killed and eaten something").
- it is noisy and attempts to impose its presence with sheer volume. Of the roaring kind.
- it stomps about crushing things underfoot willy-nilly. It's environment exists solely for its own benefit in its mind.
- The FAD has no concept of investing in future food sources
- The FAD lives sale to sale. Often it spends its commission twice - the day a sale is "made", and then again the day they actually get paid for the sale they made.
- The FAD has no target market (preferred prey?). If it is still breathing it is prey.
- The FAD will cannibalize its own business for another sale.
- The FAD cannot be improved through regulation and rules. Like a leash, they are effective only when directly applied to the beast in question and under the watchful eye of a handler. The leash in itself does not change the animals behavior.
- The FAD has no technical qualifications at all. Nor does it really want any.
- The FAD operates at the barest minimum legal standard, hovering just on the barely legal side of business. Mostly.
- The FAD has no aspirations for self-improvement, professional development or for achieving any of the higher purposes in life. The mindset is consistently narcissistic - focused only on what makes them feel good in the moment.
- The FAD has limited emotional development. Whilst they cover the stock standards set of human emotions, they have not quite evolved to the point of having innate sense of fairness or justice, and the emotional set does not include "guilt".
- The FAD is consistently upbeat and positive and talking enthusiastically - about themselves - to any audience. A mirror is of course an audience to a FAD.
- The FAD is not interested in creating legacies or thinking of tomorrow. Bulldozing is a method of movement for the FAD.
Like this? Then share it with others...or visit www.strictlybiz.co.nz for loads more useful and interesting information.